What We Do
Who We Are?
Hands of Wellness Inc. is a privately owned and operated company licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health. We provide quality home care to our clients throughout the Cook, Dupage, and Will counties.
Hands of Wellness offers families the best alternatives to assisted living facilities or nursing homes. We do this by providing supportive care services 24 hours a day from the most experienced and compassionate caregivers, in the relaxing comfort of your own home.
Hands of Wellness provides personal nursing care by experienced, professional staff. Our Director of Nursing has over 25 years of experience in medical surgery, wound care, home care, and skilled nursing. Hands of Wellness has a nurse on call 24 hours a day 365 days a year. You can be assured that our personal service is only a phone call away.
Hands of Wellness is accredited and we accept all major insurance, including Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Workers Compensation, and Medicare.
What We Do
We offer homemaker, home health aide, private duty nursing, medication management services, physical therapy, medical social worker, dietitian, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.
Our homemaker services are tailored to service plans that provide our seniors and other adult clients the right amount and types of help to support independent living at home. These home care services are provided by dedicated caregivers who are trained and very compassionate to promote independent living to its fullest.
Our private duty nursing services are provided by licensed professionals and Home Health Aides under direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or advanced practice nurse. Care is provided in accordance to a plan of care approved by physician.
Why Choose Us?
- We provide in-home nursing and homemaker services that are tailored to meet individual needs.
- We provide a level of service that exceeds the health care industry’s standards.
- We provide 24 hour services all holidays and weekends.
- We provide a cost effective and realistic solution to residing in a nursing home or assisted living community.
- Our services are provided by highly trained, screened individuals and credentialed healthcare professionals.
- We ensure client-to-caregiver personality and service compatibility.
- We provide regular assessments of services client satisfaction.
- Free in-home consultation.
Our Compassionate Caregivers
- Undergo reference checks
- Are licensed and insured
- Have criminal background screenings
Give us a call today to answer any of your home care questions.